dental surgeon , He holds a degree in specialization from the University of Goethe, Germany
After graduating from Dental School of Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 1999, Dr. Alireza Rezaei began to learn World Dental Sciences especially in the field of dental implants. In addition to her training courses in Iran, she has received numerous dental courses and certificates in the field of implants and cosmetics.
In 2010, after years of studying and researching in the field of digital dentistry, he was introduced as one of the first Iranian dentists in the field of digital dentistry and introduced CAD / CAM in Iran. Digital implant surgery in particular has always been a pioneer.
Establishment of Digital Dental Clinic using the most up-to-date facilities and equipment from Germany and using the most advanced digital dentistry software as one of the most unique centers of Iran and Middle East in beautiful city of Rasht is another achievement of Dr. Alireza Rezaei. . Using the most advanced codec systems and 3D printers, the center is able to perform many digital dental treatments in sync with European and American countries.
Dr. Alireza Rezaei’s activities and research in the field of digital dentistry, in collaboration with Tehran University of Medical Sciences and the Iranian Dental Implant Research Center, have been discussed around the world, and he has put Iran’s name in line with the world’s best in this field.
Some of his titles and certificates are summarized below:
- Certificate of Implant and Prosthetic Surgery for 2006-2007-2008 South Korea
- Certificate of Advanced Implant Course 2010, University of Toulouse, France
- Certificate of Advanced Implant Courses in 2011, University of Paris
- Certificate of Advanced Implant and Beauty Courses 2011, 2014/2012, NYU New York University
- Certificate of Beauty Courses 2013, Genoa University, Italy
- Certified Dental Materials Ivoclar System 2013, Liechtenstein, Switzerlan
- Certified Implant Fellow in 2014 and Master Implant in 2017, American Implant Society (ICOI)
- Certified in 2015 by Vita German Dental Materials course
- Master of Laser Therapy in Dentistry in 2015, University of Aachen, Germany
- With Certificate of Implant Diploma in 2018, American Society of Implantology (ICOI)
- Specialty (M.Sc) in Dental Implants 2018, Goethe University, Germany
- Member of the American Implant Society (ICOI)
- Selected as Best Digital Dentistry Lecturer in October 2019 at German University
- Lecturer of digital workflow in most cities of Iran including Tehran, Isfahan and Tabriz
- 4th lecturer at the Maghagen Digital Workflow Symposium in Tehran
- Dentistry Digital Lecturer in Implantology, Faculty of Dentistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences