About Dr. Alireza Rezaei
After graduating in dentistry from Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 1999, Dr. Alireza Rezaei began to study the world’s modern dental sciences, especially in the field of dental implants. Dr. Alireza Rezaei, in addition to completing training courses in their country, by attending numerous courses abroad, succeeded in obtaining prestigious dental titles and certificates in the fields of implant and beauty.
Dr. Alireza Rezaei officially started working with Sirona CAD/CAM systems in 2010. However, they had been trying to bring these systems to Iran for several years before, but the systems had not evolved at that time. From 2010 onwards, they increased the facilities of their office along with the progress of digital dentistry.
Setting up a digital dental clinic using the most up-to-date facilities and equipment from Germany and using the most advanced software in the field of digital dentistry, as one of the most unique centers in Iran and the Middle East in the beautiful city of Rasht, is another achievement of Dr. Alireza Rezaei. Using the most advanced CAD/CAM systems and 3D printers, this center is able to perform many digital dental treatments in line with European and American countries.
Their main Titles and Honors
- Certificate of D.D.S. in 1999, Tehran University.
- Certificate of Fellowship Implant in 2014, M.S. Implant in 2017, and Diploma Implant in 2018, American Society of Implantology (ICOI).
- M.S. Laser Therapy in Dentistry in 2015, Aachen University, Germany.
- M.Sc. Implantology in 2018, Goethe University, Germany.
- M.Sc. Dental Prosthetics in 2021, Vienna University, Austria. (Ongoing)
- M.Sc. Dental Technology in 2023, Goethe University, Germany. (Ongoing)
Some other Titles and Honors
- Certificate of implant and prosthesis surgery courses in 2006, 2007 and 2008, South Korea.
- Certificate of Advanced Implant Courses in 2010, University of Toulouse, France.
Certificate of German CEREC software courses in 2011.
- Certificate of advanced implant courses in 2011, University of Paris.
- Certificate of advanced implant and beauty courses in 2011, 2012 and 2014 at NYU New York University.
- Certificate of beauty courses in 2013, University of Genoa, Italy.
- Certification of Ivoclar system dental materials in 2013, Liechtenstein Switzerland.
- Certificate of dental materials courses of the German company Vita in 2015.
- Member of the American Society of Implantology (ICOI).
- Scientific speaker of Digital Workflow in most cities of Iran including Tehran, Isfahan, Tabriz, Sari, Hamedan and Kish.
- Scientific speaker at various dental scientific symposiums in Tehran, Sari, Kish and…
- Lecturer of digital dentistry in implantology at the Faculty of Dentistry in Tehran University of Medical Sciences.
- Winner of Magazine’s Best Digital Therapy Concepts in the Middle East.
The writer of the book “Intraoral Scanners”
Undoubtedly, the use of digital systems in dentistry will be increased day by day so that digital dentistry can be a suitable alternative to traditional treatment methods. Intraoral scanners will play a major role in digital dentistry in the near future.
In this book, he compiled all the information in a practical way and reviewed a wide range of articles and researches conducted until the end of 2021 related to this important tool in the field of Digital Dentistry.
This book is the first book that has been written in the world related to intraoral scanners, and it has been tried to be written in simple and fluent language, which is currently being prepared to be printed in English.
There are also other books on the way!